117 East Lafayette St.
Jackson, TN 38301
Our mechanical engineers partner with your organization to work on energy modeling, studies and upgrades for you. On every project they will make design recommendations on how to better minimize your energy usage and your operational budget. They also can provide solutions for renovations, additions, code studies, equipment replacement and central energy plants.
What sets us apart?
Working with our mechanical engineers provides the client with partners who provide the attention to detail and diligence in regard to meeting codes and regulations that will help ensure that the client will be smoothly guided through code and agency review processes. We also give the owner the advantage of having an ease of maintenance on the equipment. All clearances are designed into the space such that the maintenance area is left free from obstructions.
Department Features and Services
- LEED Accredited Engineers
- Energy Studies - Assessments & Upgrades
- HVAC System Renovations/Replacements
- Mechanical System Design for new construction
- Construction Administration & Inspection
- In-House architectural & structural coordination
- Industrial Ventilation & Building Pressurization
- Central Plant Design & Troubleshooting
Representative Energy Savings Projects
- Jackson-Madison County School System (multiple facilities)
- Haywood County High School HVAC Replacement
- Jackson State Community College Student Center HVAC Replacement (Tennessee Board of Regents)
- Supreme Court Building Energy Upgrades - Jackson, Tennessee
- Carl Perkins Center HVAC and Lighting Replacement (Partial) HVAC/Lighting Replacement and Energy Enhancement
- City of Stanton Energy Grant – Solar Power Generation, Lighting, and HVAC Upgrades
- McNairy County Energy Grant – HVAC and Lighting Upgrades
- Scotts Hill Energy Grant – Lighting and Building Envelope Upgrades